Our IT manager, Curtis is moving to North Carolina. Curtis has been with us for a couple years and has brought our IT support to a new level.
With Curtis leaving, we will be hiring a new IT Director.
The right candidate will:
- Be a Christ follower (at least 3 years) and member of Grace Fellowship (within 6 months)
- Have leadership experience in IT with responsibility for staff and budget
- Be personable and patient
- Be able and willing to teach technology concepts
- Be excited about working with volunteers
- Have experience in programming and/or system administration
Grace is at a place in its growth where IT is needed as a primary support for progress. There are many work process which could be automated and many systems across multiple sites that require maintaining as well as about 50 staff that require desktop support. The IT Director will be part of the Latham team leads team and part of the decision making process.
- Desktop support
- Server and network administration
- VOIP and cell phone support
- F1 Database oversight
- IT vendor management
- Software solutions (third party and internally developed)
- Website development and maintenance
- Software license management
- Internet campus oversight
If you believe this is your calling, please contact me (Frank Deno) at my Grace email address or just click the “email me” button at https://about.me/frank.deno